Youth Ministries Australia: Converge
The Australian Union Conference, Youth Ministries, Australia-Wide 18+ Festival
Hey Converge Family!
How amazing was Converge 2020?
The year has made swift movements from bush fires to torrential rains and now COVID-19 but that never stops God, in fact it’s the perfect platform for His glory to shine bright and our lives to be renewed in Him. We hope your time during Converge was reviving and strengthening. Know that the journey doesn’t stop there, this event is merely a pitstop to continue on the path set before you – you know, the one that has good plans, a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).
Take some time to reflect over the amazing weekend we had together:
- Find our 2020 Session Recordings here
- Open your heart in Worship with the 2020 Playlists:
You can also keep up with the latest news and highlights by joining our Facebook community at Youth Ministries Australia: Converge and follow us on Instagram @youthministriesaustralia. We look forward to seeing you there!
February Friday 12th – Monday 15th
Click here to register!
We want you to know that we understand many of us are facing difficult circumstances. So we’ve gone ahead to let you know the discounts we’re offering to help you prepare for Converge 2021:
- Autumn & Winter Special going at $110 until the end of August
- Early Bird season going at $124 until the end of the 2020
- Full Price $149 from January 2021
Be sure to get familiar with the FAQs below!
- Refunds can only be made until December 31st 2020.
- We understand that plans can change but by the end of 2020 we’ll have everything locked in and won’t be able to give you a refund beyond this point.
- The only exemption is for medical reasons where we would require a medical certificate from you. There will be a $50 service fee taken from the refund.
- If you happen to miss the refund deadline, you can arrange to sell your ticket and email us (see below) to update these details
- Meal registrations will close on Thursday the 28th Jan 2021.
- You can add on or change your meal preferences (before the closing date) by emailing us (be sure you’ve completed and paid for your application first)
- Cabin and tent hire are to be made directly with Stuarts Point Convention Centre.
- There is a $50 bond for gate tags and cabin keys upon arrival. You will receive your bond back once you’ve returned the items.
- For all the above and other inquiries regarding Converge, here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.