Youth Ministries Australia-Wide Young Adults (18 - 30) Festival
Converge 2021 – What a time!
We did it! We gathered together (400 +) for the first time in a long time!
Firstly, we want to say thank you for keeping the faith and staying the course with us! No one knew (except our Almighty God, of course) whether we could Converge this year from across most of Australia. To our WA friends, we were sad to have missed you and look forward to uniting next time.
Below we’ve consolidated the goods, the memories and the music for your reflection and deeper connection – enjoy!
We’re on our way to planning for 2022 so be sure to keep an eye out for the specials and keep these dates locked in your calendars: Friday 11th – Monday 14th of February 2022!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Refunds can only be made until December 31st 2021 (with the exemption of the event being cancelled due to COVID-19)
- We understand that plans can change but by the end of 2021 we’ll have everything locked in and won’t be able to give you a refund beyond this point.
- The only on-going exemption is for medical reasons where we would require a medical certificate from you. There will be a $50 service fee taken from the refund.
- If you happen to miss the refund deadline, you can arrange to sell your ticket and email us (see below) to update these details
- Meal registrations will close on Wednesday the 26th Jan 2022.
- You can add on or change your meal preferences (before the closing date) by emailing us (be sure you’ve completed and paid for your application first)
- Cabin and tent hire is to be made directly with Stuarts Point Convention Centre.
- There is a $50 bond (CASH ONLY) for gate tags and cabin keys upon arrival. You will receive your bond back once you’ve returned the items.
- For all the above and other inquiries regarding Converge, here’s our email: email@example.com.
How amazing was Converge 2020?
That year made swift movements from bush fires to torrential rains and then COVID-19 but that didn’t stop God, in fact, it was the perfect platform for His glory to shine bright and our lives to be renewed in Him.
We hope your time during Converge 2020 was reviving and strengthening. Know that the journey continues on from there and this event was merely a pitstop to continue on the path set before you – you know, the one that has good plans, a hope, and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).
Take some time to reflect on the amazing weekend we had together: