On June 5-9, 2017, thousands of Adventists across Australia will open their homes and reach out to the community. Join the OpenHome movement by opening your home for a meal, prayer and gift to friends, neighbours or colleagues – simple, easy and effective evangelism anyone can do here and now. Register below for more information, training and resources.
Steps to be a part of the Open Home Movement:
- ThinkThink of a friend, neighbour, colleague to invite over for dinner
- PrayPray for God to open their hearts for deeper friendship and spiritual interest
- RegisterUse the form on the right to register and select a suitable ‘gift/resource’ to share with them when they come over for dinner (e.g. Categories are: faith, lifestyle (inc health), relationships)
- InviteInvite them over for dinner
- EnjoyEnjoy a social meal together
- PrayOffer to pray for them before they leave
- GiveGive them a free gift before they leave, and if/where appropriate, invitation to other church events (4 categories – lifestyle, youth (e.g. Pathfinders, stormco), community service (e.g. Garden, 25000 spins, etc), spiritual (e.g. Evangelistic seminar, etc)
Click on the gifts below to view details and order online – also available at local ABC’s.