Explore resources for developing a successful Centre of Influence in your local community - tools include assessment tools, guides, funding ideas, program curricula and workbooks
These resources developed by the General Conference’s Global Mission Department.
Click titles to download ZIP packs including PDF and editable Powerpoint, InDesign and Word files.
Starting an Urban Centre of Influence (UCI)
- Community Assessment Tool
- UCI Operating Guidelines
- Excel Application Form for GC funding (ver. 20 Oct 2017)
- Sample Application
- Business Plan Checklist
- How to Write a Grant Application
These curricula are designed to help churches run effective community programs. Most curricula include leaders PDF guides and editable PowerPoint presentations. Some include editable Adobe InDesign Files and Microsoft Word documents for further customisations. Use these curricula as they are, modify them to local needs or let these courses inspire you to develop your own.
Health and Wellness
- Birth Companions
- Celebrations (an acronym for twelve healthful living principles: Choices, Exercise, Liquids, Environment, Belief, Rest, Air, Temperance, Integrity, Optimism, Nutrition, and Social Support)
- Heart Health
- Journey to Wellness
- Community Health (for communities with limited or no access to quality medical care)