Your one stop spot to access some of the best CM and FM video and other media content from around Australia and the South Pacific
YouTube & Vimeo Videos for Children and Parents
- SPLAT – With Richard Aguilera – The official Youtube Channel of One Mustard Seed – Rich Aguilera, the “Mud Guy”. Here you can watch Rich videos and adventurers discovering the amazing creation of God
- A Place to do Something – Sabbath School Resources – Our mission at “A Place to do Something” is to create an interactive, online Sabbath School experience for children who are unable to attend their local church. We hope that we are a blessing to you and your family!
- Brad Rea’s Kid’s Worship Stories – Open the Adventists for Jesus page by Brad Rea and scroll down for a number of daily worship stories for kids.
- Creation Connection – An amazing kid’s nature video series presented by Ranger Dan and Mrs Tammy. “At Creation Connection we wanted to do our part to help ease the burden of self isolation during the COVID 19/coronavirus pandemic. So for the month of April all of our Adventure Albums are FREE. That’s HOURS of entertainment!!”
- Kings Kid Video Series for Kid’s Sabbath School – Our world is changing rapidly! In the middle of this pandemic it is good to know that, with Jesus, we can be ‘Calm in the storm’. Join Arnie and his friends for Sabbath School tomorrow, get involved in Discovery Bible Reading and learn how to stay healthy as we fight this virus. Make a craft as you learn about Jesus and HIS plans for your life. Remember you are a child of the King! Download this video and watch the King’s Kids for Sabbath School 28th March 2020. And don’t forget to Invite others to join you for Sabbath school by sharing this video.
Season 1 Primary Sabbath School | Season 2 Primary Sabbath School
- Happy Hearts – Happy Hearts is all about bringing Bible stories alive through sensory stories and craft! Produced by a mum and son at home, it is aimed for kindergarten kids and encourages creativity and imagination through play-based learning. It is a wonderful way to introduce bible stories to young children and experience the amazing CREATOR we serve!
- God’s Storytellers – Stories build resilience. Telling the stories in the Bible to our children increases their spiritual resilience just like telling family stories increases their social resilience. The more stories, the better! Hope TV series – God’s Storytellers – filmed in Launching Place, Victoria (2008).
The BIG Story – Wordless Flipboard Craft Project – Another fabulous resource from David Edgren, this one is a storytelling aid for teaching The BIG Story of God’s interaction with humankind. From Creation to Redemption and into Eternity!
- Lilydale SDA Church – Sabbath School on YouTube – Lilydale’s Beginners to Junior SS. We encourage you to make these videos of Sabbath School part of your Sabbath morning routine.
- Patterns of Evidence Young Explorers TV Series (Use Password: stayinghome) – A group of ten young people join filmmaker Timothy Mahoney, Director of Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus, on an adventure to investigate amazing evidence that matches the Bible. But there is more to the investigation than Tim lets on. He has a secret device, the Exploration Chamber. This holographic space allows the explorers to talk with real archaeologists, explore ancient evidence and visit the locations in Egypt and Israel where the events of the Exodus actually happened. Before each adventure they discover secret messages directing them to search their Bibles for clues in the text. What the Young Explorers find is a pattern of evidence that matches the Exodus and excites their faith. Learn more at https://patternsofevidence.com/young-explorers/
- The Tuis – The Tuis is a children’s video series about a Pacific Island family who live in Northern Australia. They live in a great neighbourhood with the children’s friends nearby. Click the link to enjoy the adventures of Salome, Jonathan and little Tukana. More episodes being added all the time. (© 2019 Discipleship Ministries – Children’s Ministries, South Pacific Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church)
- STUCK AT HOME – With Cecil the Lost Sheep – (External Link) Oh No! Andrew McDonough the bloke who draws Cecil the Lost Sheep and other Bible stories for Kids is stuck in 14 days ‘Stay At Home’ isolation. To stop himself going bonkers, Andrew’s going to post a story, drawings and other stuff every day. If he gets any views, he might even do some more videos once they let him out.
Resources for Churches and Families Going Digital During Covid-19
North American Division COVID 19 Resources
This site includes several resources we think you will find useful to help migrate your worship service and help you build an online community for your church. We’ll keep this page updated as we add more resources. VIEW HERE
Posting content to Facebook Live
In these strange days of COVID-19 and the corona virus, and with many places of worship temporarily closed, lots of people are asking how they can upload children’s talks, songs, and worship services to the net so that others can join-in.
The following infographics will show you step-by-step how to upload your content to Facebook Live using your smartphone or desktop.