Conversations are important. They’re how we share what’s on our mind and connect with those we care about.
Prayer is a key element in knowing God better – yet for a lot of us, it can be hard to know where to begin. How do you have a conversation with someone you can’t see?
Explore what the Bible says about prayer and learn what it really means to have a conversation with God.
1. What’s prayer about anyway?
2. Please, show me!
3. Who am I talking to?
4. What’s in a name?
5. The King is on His throne
6. Your way
7. Doing it tough in hard times
8. Really forgiven
9. Lord, I don’t want to go there!
10. From the bottom of my heart!